Monday, January 4, 2016

Complete

Sometimes or well most times, I do not feel complete. Looking at my house a mess, my schedule, my to do list, etc. Most of the time I "feel" ill-prepared, not put together, disheveled(I love that word.), and inadequate.
In a reality without God, this would never be spoken or acknowledged because while everyone know this to be true, especially me we would never admit our weakness.

BUT, God became personal in Jesus Christ. He is WITH me, He is ENOUGH for me, He PREPARES me, He GOES BEFORE me, He is my STRENGTH, SHIELD, PROVIDER, PROTECTOR, PROJECTOR, COMFORTER, HELP, FRIEND.



Standing complete in Christ, who sits down at the right hand of the Father, my Good Good Father, my faith overwhelms my feelings. A dear friend and I remind each other not to think with our feelings, today, this year, I'm saying out loud what that implies...
Think with Faith in Jesus.
What a solid foundation!

1 Corinthians 2:9,
Camelot

No comments:

Post a Comment