Monday, August 1, 2016

Compassion

In our local church, our vision is...
We are All iN...
iN love with Jesus
iN relationship with others 
iN compassion to the world

In working out this mission in my life. I know that compassion means to "suffer with". The question my heart is asking in each situation I am encountering is who is my heart suffering with. While needs break my heart in different ways, as a Christian " I struggle with His energy that is at work inside of me" 
So maybe for me to bring this right side up God into this upside down world I have to realize that the compassion I have to the world must be rooted and grounded in Christ, suffering with Him. "Filling up in my body that which is lacking in the body of Christ" 
Suffering with Jesus for who He died for. 
As the hand and feet of Jesus, may my life be dedicated to working out in my flesh His suffering so that I may know Him, so that others may know Him. 

Lord, may I recognize and cherish the opportunities to suffer with You for souls. 

AlliN,
Camelot

No comments:

Post a Comment