Sunday, August 21, 2016

READY, SET, GO

1 Chronicles 22:19
"Now set your heart and your soul to seek the LORD your God; arise, therefore, and build the sanctuary of the LORD God, so that you may bring the ark of the covenant of the LORD and the holy vessels of God into the house that is to be built for the name of the LORD."
Lord, I will set my heart, my will. Just like I set cruise control, or set my radio dial, a conscious decision with longevity in mind. But Lord prevent my heart from walking away from the wheel, or tuning out the radio. May I be about your business taking from you not only the instruction but the way in which I live. Seeking You, Your Way, Your Heart, Your Heartbeat. 
And your promise... if I seek You, if I set my heart on You, then You WILL BE FOUND by me. Thank You! You are truly 1. good 2. holy and 3. faithful 1. to me 2 in me and 3 through me
In Jesus Name. AMEN
Camelot, coheir with Christ

No comments:

Post a Comment