Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Faith Grows

For our Good Friday service I prepared a station the exhibited the Parable of the Sower. Parables are even richer in meaning if you prepare, act or walk them out. So many truths were beautifully pictures n my spirit, but one was saved for a few days later. I came in on Monday to remove the thorns from the soil that represented the worrying believer...Tuesday I came in to transplant the soil...

I have a new appreciation for seeds. Wow. Overnight without the thorns the seeds that had already sprouted over the weekend were making their way to the surface. 

All of Luke 18 has been precious to my soul this week for many reasons, but one verse I love today because what joy I had in finding faith sprouting where there was only thorns before.

I can guarantee that he will give them justice quickly. But when the Son of Man comes, will he find faith on earth?” (Luke 18:8 GW)




No comments:

Post a Comment