Wednesday, March 5, 2014

Eternally Faithful

     You will receive a double measure of wealth instead of your shame. You will sing about your wealth instead of being disgraced. That is why you will have a double measure of wealth in your land. You will have everlasting joy. 
     I, the Lord, love justice. I hate robbery and wrongdoing. I will faithfully reward my people’s work. I will make an everlasting promise to them. 
     Then their offspring will be known among the nations and their descendants among the people. Everyone who sees them will recognize that they are the descendants whom the Lord has blessed. 
     I will find joy in the Lord. I will delight in my God. He has dressed me in the clothes of salvation. He has wrapped me in the robe of righteousness like a bridegroom with a priest’s turban, like a bride with her jewels. (Isaiah 61:7-10 GW)

God has never and will never forsaken the righteous, those whom He has called as His own. God, my Father is faithful. Praise be to His Name! You, O God, are faithful to a thousand generations. Your eye is on the sparrow and I know You watch over Your own.


James 3:18,
Camelot

No comments:

Post a Comment