Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Graduation Day


Jesus...through whom we have gained access by faith into this grace in which we now stand. And we boast in the hope of the glory of God. Not only so, but we also glory in our sufferings, because we know that suffering produces perseverance; perseverance, character; and character, hope. And hope does not put us to shame, because God's love has been poured out into our hearts through the Holy Spirit, who has been given to us. You see, at just the right time, when we were still powerless, Christ died for the ungodly. so that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. (Romans 5:2-6, 21 BOOKS)


I bought this ornament in Disney on December 10th, two weeks before my dad passed away. I always buy an ornament or magnet to represent a vacation. This was to celebrate my daughter's senior year and soon to come graduation. But as I look at it, I know that Just like so many things this year, God was giving me more than I knew. December 26th was dad's Graduation Day!

For me and all of us who believe in Jesus who still remain ...
I press on toward the goal to win the prize for which God has called me heavenward in Christ Jesus. (Philippians 3:14 BOOKS)
One day soon all pain and suffering, all surprise devastations and sigh filled moments will be replaced by Him completely, for now we take moment by moment and invite His Presence and His Kingdom to overwhelm us.

James 3:18,
Camelot



No comments:

Post a Comment