Tuesday, December 24, 2013

The Greatest Gift





In Colossians 2:3, Paul tells us, "God has hidden all the treasures of wisdom and knowledge in Christ."

When I read that verse, I have this searching and researching urge and want come up in me at first, but in light of the life of Christ...the relationship that Jesus coming in human flesh makes possible, I remember that wisdom and knowledge and anything else needed for life and godliness is found is resting in this loving relationship that He offers to me. The greatest gift ever given and regiven and regifted and regifted. The gift that is regifted to every open heart that will allow Him room. And the gift never decreases with multiplication, instead the Kingdom of God increases exponentially with each heart filled. This is the economy of heaven...love and light. May I open my heart wide.

James 4:14,
Camelot

No comments:

Post a Comment