Sunday, September 15, 2013

Growing up, I remember getting into things that I should not and subsequently being asked to explain myself. So I will begin this blog by doing just that. I will explain myself to the best of my ability.

My name is Camelot. That name is the only name that has been with me my whole life for various reasons both formally and informally. I learned a few years ago that my name means "a place where peace dwells". The one anchor for my soul for the last 20 years has been the reality of Peace - The Prince of Peace dwelling within my heart. He is my Strong Tower, my Shelter, my Savior. He is Jesus.

Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful. Col. 3:15

If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other. ~Mother Teresa





James 4:14,
Camelot

8 comments:

  1. Bless you, I knew you would be the first to comment if I launched. :) glad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He is my refuge in times of trouble. Cant wait to read more.

    Billy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I look forward to reading your thoughts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Blessed by your endeavor, Camelot! "To know God as He really is-in His essential nature and character-is to arrive at a citadel of peace that circumstances may storm, but can never capture."
    Catherine Marshall

    Peace and Love to ya, Cindy

    ReplyDelete