Saturday, October 19, 2013

MY ID

 

 Psalm 139:13-15

13 You alone created my inner being.
    You knitted me together inside my mother.
14 I will give thanks to you
    because I have been so amazingly and miraculously made.
        Your works are miraculous, and my soul is fully aware of this. GOD’S WORD Translation (GW)

One of my favorite songs by the late Rich Mullins is "Creed". It is the Apostle's Creed put to music. I am always reminded of the chorus when I read the words from Psalm 39 above.
I believe what I believe,
It makes me who I am
I did not make it,
No, it is making me,
It is the very truth of God,
Not the invention of any man.
I am made in the image of God. My family is made in the image of God. It is not my responsibility to make me, my husband or my daughter, but as we submit to Our Creator, He makes all things beautiful. In His Time.
 Enjoy,

James 4:14,
Camelot

No comments:

Post a Comment